• Frequently Asked Questions


Insurers provide quotes for homeowners in all parts of the country.? If your home is in an area with a known history of flooding or subsidence, insurers will require further details from you to assess what cover they may be able to offer.

Some insurers will not provide cover for properties which have been underpinned.? Assuming a subsidence claim was made and covered then the insurance company would have arranged the underpinning.

You could contact the?insurance company who covered the claim to enquire whether they will provide cover or you could contact a specialist insurer.

  • Looking for a quote?

    Visit our quotes page

Scroll to Top