Can I insure contents in fully furnished rented accommodation?

You are unable to insure the contents of fully-furnished rented accommodation.? This is usually the Landlord or Managing Agent’s responsibility.

You can insure your own personal contents as normal.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top