Can I insure my property if it is let to tenants?

Some insurers will provide limited cover if you let your property.? Another option is to choose a landlord policy.

You could either contact a local?insurance broker who could look for this type of cover?for?you or contact an insurer such as Direct Line who provide landlord cover.

Categories: Landlord cover, Policy cover

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top