If I rent a room or have a lodger will my insurance be affected?

If your home or any part of it is lent or let you should check with your insurer because this may affect your cover.? Some insurers may not be able to offer cover.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top