Is my computer covered?

Contents insurance?provides cover for home computers and laptops, etc.? If would like accidental damage cover then you will need to add accidental damage cover to the policy.

If you have a laptop or tablet, etc which you take outside of the home then you will need personal belongings cover.? Personal belongings offer cover for theft, loss or accidental damage which usually covers you within the home and anywhere in the world.

Please be aware that personal belongings has?a single article limit.? This means that the limit is the most the insurer will pay for one item.? If you have an item greater than their limit you will need to specify the item on the policy and advise the insurer of the value.


Category: Policy cover

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top