What happens if I can’t live in my home due to flood damage?

This answer assumes your policy covers you for alternative accommodation.

If the flood damage to your home is so extensive that you can’t stay there, your insurer will usually arrange to put you and your family into temporary emergency accommodation while repairs are being carried out.? All reasonable costs are usually covered by your home insurance policy up to the policy limits.

Categories: Claims, Flooding

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top