When should I inform my insurer about the individual value of my contents?

You need to tell your insurer about individual items with a replacement cost of more than the Single Article Limit and which fall under the definition of valuables or personal belongings.? Valuables usually include jewellery, watches, furs, items or sets or collections of gold, silver or other precious metals, works of art, sets of stamps or coins or medals all belonging to you or any member of your family.

Categories: Cover limits, Policy cover

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top